Saturday, March 10, 2012

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend


After 9 long months, our beautiful baby girl, Sophie Isabelle finally arrived February 20th.  My husband and I are the proud parents of a 6 lb. 8 oz., 19 ¼” bundle of pure perfection.  We are completely in love with her!



Now that she’s almost three weeks old, we’re finally getting back into a routine that’s allowing me a decent degree of productivity.  I’ve finally finished the baby afghan that I gave you a sneak peek of over a month ago:
  
Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend



This delicate diamond pattern in a dusty rose soft acrylic yarn is sure to please both mom and baby.  Measuring 41” x 42”, it’s the perfect size for a crib blanket and can also double as a stroller or car seat blanket.  This beauty can be purchased on our website at http://www.poshpatooties.com.

In the coming weeks be on the lookout for other finishes including boutique wash cloth and burp cloth sets and our very first give away!  I’m soooo excited…can’t wait!

Happy March!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment